Pages

10 September 2017

Number 1Thing To Do In My City

I live in a city with a mouthful of a name. Bellegarde-Sur-Valserine. It so happens to be the point where the Valserine river meets the Rhone River as it exits Lake Geneva (Lac Léman). Besides that the city has no other claim to fame. It is 25 minutes from Geneva Central therefore happens to be one of the few French cities closer to a major foreign city than it is to a major French city. I wish I could lie and say there is much to do in this God forsaken back of beyond but Lord, I will not lie. The one thing one should do if one ever finds themselves in this city is to get out. Which is what I often do. Bellegarde happens to be 3 hours from Paris and 1 hour from Lyon.

So the number one thing to do in Bellegarde Sur Valserine, is to leave.

I will however leave you with some photos of this back of beyond.










No comments:

Post a Comment